BOOKKEEPING AND ACCOUNTING ADVISORY
- Full processing of accounting documents and bookkeeping, including multi-stage review of the outputs
- Issuing invoices according to the client’s requirements
- Customized setting of accounting for individual business units, activities, and projects
- Keeping registers of fixed assets and fleet registers
- Compiling and updating internal guidelines
- Verifying the formal correctness of accounting documents
- Identification of issues and proposals for pertinent solutions with regard to effectiveness and the bottom line
- Preparation of annual financial statements and supporting documents for filing of a tax return
- Preparation of reports according to the client’s specific requirements
- Making payments on the basis of the client’s instructions
- Accounting advisory
- Monitoring of legislative changes and assessment of their potential impact upon the client
- Archiving of accounting documentation
CALL 800 151 111
We would be delighted to prepare an offer especially customized to you.
Martin Šandera is a registered tax advisor and within grantEX group is a partner responsible for accounting and tax advisory services. For a considerable portion of his twelve-year career he has worked in multinational consulting companies, where he held top management positions and was responsible for the provision of tax advisory services to major domestic and foreign clients.
WHY OUTSOURCE ACCOUNTING?
Write to us and we will be happy to clarify all your questions