- Tax planning and consulting with regard to specific areas (e.g. setting of intra-group financing, transfer pricing, tax relief for research and development, optimization of employee benefits systems, etc.)
- Tax advisory for mergers and acquisitions, including tax due diligence
- International taxation
- Representation before the Tax Office
- Monitoring of legislative changes and assessment of their potential impact upon the client
- Operational tax advisory on a regular basis (“tax hotline”)
- Processing of tax records and preparation of tax returns for natural persons (including potential extension of the statutory deadline for filing the tax return through the authorization of the tax advisor)
- Preparation or review of corporate income tax returns (including potential extension of the statutory deadline for filing the tax return through the authorisation of the tax advisor)
- Preparation or review of value added tax returns and related submissions
- Preparation of road tax returns
- Preparation of real estate tax returns
- Preparation of real estate transfer tax returns
- Preparation of other reports and statements (withholding tax declaration, etc.)
CALL 800 151 111
We would be delighted to prepare an offer especially customized to you.
Martin Šandera is a registered tax advisor and within grantEX group is a partner responsible for accounting and tax advisory services. For a considerable portion of his twelve-year career he has worked in multinational consulting companies, where he held top management positions and was responsible for the provision of tax advisory services to major domestic and foreign clients.
WHY PREPARE THE TAX RETURN WITH A TAX ADVISOR?
Write to us and we will be happy to clarify all your questions