Outsourced accounting services don’t have to be, and often are not, more expensive than accounting performed by your own employees. Would you be interested in finding out how the outsourcing of accounting leads, in addition to a reduction of stress, to savings as well?
4 MAIN REASONS FOR OUTSOURCING TO AN EXTERNAL ACCOUNTING FIRM
- Never again have to look for suitable accounting staff – dismissals, interviews, illnesses, holidays, workplace relationships, etc.
- An external accounting firm is strictly liable to a full extent, being additionally protected by professional liability insurance. It is protected far better than just within the limits of the labour code. If an external accounting firm provides tax advisory services, it is legally responsible (and covered by relevant insurance) for damages arising from incorrect consulting in tax matters, too.
- External accounting advisory offers the advantage of having a wider client base with a better overview of the following:
- current market standards;
- how other companies approach and address similar issues.
- External specialists use their expertise to the full extent. The cost of the necessary software, education, etc. is distributed among significantly more clients. All of this leads to a lowering of costs.
WHO CAN BENEFIT THE MOST FROM THE OUTSOURCING OF ACCOUNTING?
- Companies operating in the field of manufacturing, commerce, services and research and development;
- Municipalities, hospitals, schools, kindergartens;
- Non-governmental non-profit organizations.
WHY ENTRUST US YOUR ACCOUNTING?
- We are modern and effective. We use technologies that save your time as well as ours. Thanks to this, our cooperation becomes a lot less stressful. In addition, we can offer you lower fees.
- We are transparent. The prices for our services are clear and definitive. We do not invoice for additional work performed without a prior mutual agreement. Therefore, your costs are foreseeable and under your control.
- We are flexible. We don’t look for excuses for why something won’t work. On the contrary, we find ways to meet your needs and desires. We understand that mutual satisfaction is the key to long-term and successful cooperation. We are ready to invest in the relationship with you.
- We offer comprehensive services. We provide all-inclusive advisory services, including accounting, payroll, tax, grant, and legal consulting. You will chiefly benefit from the synergy of our services.
- We are reliable. We believe in building a long-term relationship based on high-quality services, stress-free cooperation, and mutual trust. We walk the talk and take our responsibility seriously.
- We are customer-oriented. Not only the quality of services, but also a human and friendly approach is of great importance to us. Without an amiable relationship with you, our cooperation loses meaning.
- We are professional and experienced. We don’t limit our work to doing menial tasks, but duly think about what we do and strive to make a difference for you. We take it as a matter of course.
CALL 800 151 111
We would be delighted to prepare an offer especially customized to you.
Martin Šandera is a registered tax advisor and within grantEX group is a partner responsible for accounting and tax advisory services. For a considerable portion of his twelve-year career he has worked in multinational consulting companies, where he held top management positions and was responsible for the provision of tax advisory services to major domestic and foreign clients.
Write to us and we will be happy to clarify all your questions