Sale or acquisition of a company is a critically important decision. However, the completion of the entire transaction may take months or even longer.
BEFORE YOU SELL
- Have all shareholders agreed with the sale of the company?
- Have all shareholders agreed on a minimum price below which the company will not be sold?
- Do you overestimate or underestimate the value of your business?
- How will you protect sensitive company information? What information do you want to disclose to potential buyers?
- How will you prevent key employees and customers leaving the company?
- Whom do you want to sell the company? Will you sell the company to anyone who offers the highest price? Or do you have other selection criteria for the prospective buyer?
- How many long-term contracts do you have? Will your company introduce a new product or service?
- Will you demonstrate absolute resolution and confidence during the negotiations related to the sale of your business to maximize your company's selling price? We will help you to find a solution that is right for you.
BEFORE YOU ACQUIRE
- Do you know the reason why the company is up for sale?
- What reputation does the company have?
- What is the real value of the sold company? How competitive is it?
- What are you going to have to change after the acquisition of the sold company in order to maximize development of its business potential? How much will it cost you?
- Are you sure that the company price is reasonable?
- When will your business investment return?
- Are you sure that you are able to identify all the hidden risks in the company (legal, tax, financial)?
- Are you sure that the entire transaction is carried out in full compliance with the effective regulation? We will help you to find a solution that is right for you.
Write to us and we will be happy to clarify all your questions