Corporate agenda encompasses a wide range of services:
- preparation of comprehensive contractual documentation according to the needs and requirements of the client, including the revision of existing contracts;
- identification of risks and proposing measures for their elimination;
- implementation of changes in corporate structures and their members;
- preparation of general meetings;
- transfer of registered share capital;
- representation before public authorities;
- support in the enforcement of clients’ rights;
- representation in dispute resolution or in other proceedings, and much more.
In cooperation with an experienced public notary, we provide our clients with effective incorporation of companies of all types and with any preferred organization of the registered members.
In collaboration with the tax division of the grantEX group, we advise clients on the most effective organization of their companies, set up internal relationships based on the framework of related entrepreneurial activities, and find new ways of building the client’s business on a "turnkey" basis.
MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
We provide legal services in the area of mergers and acquisitions to clients, both in the position of the buyer and the seller, in a scope that fully meets their needs and empowers them to achieve their intended objectives.
- We emphasize a responsible approach: our goal is to ensure that the client makes decisions with the necessary degree of confidence and assurance.
- We identify the real and potential problems: we consider the implementation of remedial measures within the framework of a comprehensive legal audit (due diligence) one of the key premises of a successful acquisition.
- Provision of appropriate contractual documentation, performance of corporate changes, organization of general meetings and implementation of other legal and technical prerequisites for the fulfilment of our clients' objectives constitute the core of the services we provide.
We will guide you safely and effectively through the entire process.
Write to us and we will be happy to clarify all your questions